Prawn cutlet is an awesome seafood recipe. This can be a delicious snacks recipe for people who love seafood. This is very simple and easy to prepare the recipe. This goes very well with sauce and onion salad. Let’s learn how to prepare this delicious Prawn cutlet recipe.
Also Read: Low Carb Diet Recipe
Ingredients Required for Preparing Prawn Cutlet Recipe
- Prawns – 1/4 kg
2. Onions – 2
3. Green Chillies – 5 to 6
4. Ginger – a small piece
5. Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
6. Potatoes – 350gms
7. Finely chopped Coriander – 1 small cup
8. Bread Powder (Powdered dry bread) – 100gms
9. Egg – 1
10. Cooking Oil
11. Salt – as per the taste
Method for Preparing Prawn Cutlet Recipe
- Remove the skin of the prawns and make them into small pieces.
2. Cut the onions and green chillies into small pieces.
3. Take a frying pan, add cooking oil to it and heat it.
4. Once the oil gets heated, add prawns, onions, and green chilli pieces and fry them.
5. Now take this mixture into a separate bowl, add salt and red chilli powder to it and keep aside.
6. Boil the potatoes and remove their skin.
7. Take a bowl and smash the boiled potatoes in it and add the kept aside fried prawns. Now mix them well.
8. Add chopped coriander to the mixture and mix well.
9. Make small balls out of the mixture and press them in the shape of cutlets and keep them aside in a separate plate.
10. Take a separate bowl and beat the egg in it.
11. Keep the plate containing cutlets, a bowl containing beaten egg and a bowl containing bread powder side by side.
12. Now add oil to the frying and heat it. Once the oil gets heated enough, take a cutlet, dip it in beaten egg, press it in bread powder and then fry it.
13. Repeat the process with all the cutlets.
14. Take them into a separate plate and your hot prawns cutlets are ready to get served.