Mutton kabab is a delicious snack that can be consumed during tea time, or taken as a starter for the main course. This crispy and tasty to eat. It is very simple and consumes little time for preparation. This goes very well with tomato sauce or pudina chutney. Here is the recipe for preparing Mutton kabab at home.
Also Read: Murgh Potli Kebab Recipe
Ingredients Required for Preparing Mutton Kabab Recipe
1. Mutton – 1Kg boneless
2. Onions – 4 Medium-sized
3. Garlic – 15 cloves
4. Red chili powder – 1/2 Tbsp
5. Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
6. Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
7. Green chilies – 5
8. Chironji flower (Charoli Flower) – 50gms
9. Badam – 50gms
10. Egg – 1
11. Lemon – 1
12. Cooking Oil
13. Salt – As per the taste
Method for Preparing Mutton Kebab Recipe
1. Slice one onion them into fine pieces and fry them in oil till they turn into golden brown color.
2. Take another onion, and 3 green chilies and finely chop them. Take these pieces into a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Take a small bowl and fill it with water. Add badam and chironji flower to it and leave them.
4. Take the mutton, clean it thoroughly, and make it into small pieces.
5. Take the cooker and add mutton pieces, fried onion pieces, chopped onion pieces, garlic cloves, 75% of the Coriander leaves, chopped green chilies, salt, and turmeric powder, and cook it on medium flame.
6. Take a frying pan and add cooking oil to it.
7. Take the cooked mutton pieces separately and fry them in this pan.
8. After frying them add them back to the leftover mixture of the cooker.
9. Grind this mixture well with the help of a grinder.
10. Grind soaked badam pieces, chironji flower, and egg yolk together and take the mixture into a bowl.
11. Now chop the remaining onions, green chilies, and Coriander leaves.
12. Take a pan and fry these onions, green chilly and coriander leaves in it.
13. Take a bigger bowl and add the ground mutton mixture, ground badam mixture and fried onion, green chilly pieces, and Coriander leaves and mix the whole mixture well.
14. Make small balls out of this mixture and press them into the shape of cutlets.
15. Take a frying pan and fry them in the pan on medium flame.
16. Your hot delicious mutton kabab is ready to eat.